WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Couples trying to decide whether to stay together.
- Couples currently separated.
- Couples who cannot stop fighting.
- Couples who want to understand each other, and communicate at intimate levels.
- Couples trying to recover from an affair (adultery, infidelity, cheating wife, cheating husband).
- Couples who don’t know where to go for help.
- Couples who are divorced because of marriage problems but want to see if reconciliation is possible.
A New Beginning is led by a highly skilled marriage counselor and their spouse. After the workshop, we can recommend other resources to help couples continue moving in the right direction.
A New Beginning workshops are held in larger cities across the United States. A consultant can tell you which workshop location is closest to you.
“A friend who had attended the workshop recommended we try it. I had a hard time getting my spouse to agree to come and I did not have much faith that anything much would happen. I was looking at this as a way for us to learn to be nicer to each other as we pursued divorce. I am amazed that this workshop opened our hearts to what we have and gave us such specific tools to fix the weaknesses. I truly feel that we have been blessed by a miracle…”
ANB Participant, Nov. 2016
“…Exceeded my expectations and gave me clarity. I’m glad I came and that we did this together…I highly recommend this and wish we had done this years ago! …”
ANB Participant, Jan. 2017
“I was incredibly impressed with the workshop. I love that the advice is research-based and concisely delivered…Thanks for giving me the hope, tools and confidence to make the changes that will save our future together.”
ANB Participant, Oct. 2016